Friday, December 10, 2010

The Book of Harold






Put together the collection of stories begun many years ago -- spurred by the telling of a story from my friend Sandy, about her friend Harold. I enjoyed the story so much, that I started recording things I came across in life in written form....snippets from life. Years might go by with only one story added....probably a mix of fertility (of my mind) and the time I devote to it. Found pictures in my personal files that related to the stories somehow, and tethered them together in book format. I have another project developing in some part of me to relate aspects from life....though this time in fiber. As I say...we shall see.
(12/22 comment: gingerbread boy is nieces from ly..refer to 22 Dec 10 post decoration arrangement as she grows older)

In theory (of electronic communication), if you click on link below, you can get to the book. But, I kind of doubt it.


http://www.bookemon.com/book-profile/the-book-of-harold/68280

No comments:

Post a Comment