Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Lizard - twice in a couple hours

 


Saw something move in the hallway. A lizard. Brave me, captured with bowl and paper, moved it outside. Went back 10+ minutes later, still in the same place. Protection insticts are interesting.

          A bit later I went in the backyard for a bit of sun. Rain due soon, so patio furniture tucked away. 

 Laid back on the cement riser to the back door. Closed my eyes. Only had about 4 minutes until I felt    something on my right leg. I opened my eyes. I did swear outloud. A lizard. Same type, though highly unlikely the same one (front yard vs back). Very concidental, nonetheless. (I don't think I have ever had a lizard climb on me...other than perhaps my foot...to get on my leg, he had  to climb..it was raised up). 


 




No comments:

Post a Comment